Bloxygen

So a couple months ago I grabbed a previously opened can of Arm-R-Seal off my shelf to finish a project and wouldn't you know it, it had cured in the can.  So I decided I'd order some Bloxygen.  I had my doubts as to weather or not it would be worth the money.  I've been using it for a couple months now and have had so much as a skim coat inside the can, but that's usually the case for me if I just make sure the can is sealed when I'm done with it.  So, the other day I had some Arm-R-Seal in an open secondary container that I was using to finish a project and I thought I'd do a little experiment with the left over finish.  I had enough finish left in the secondary container for another coat on my project.  Normally I'd just pour out the extra finish but that day I decided I'd give the container a squirt of Bloxygen and leave the container open on my bench.  24 hours later I came back and that finish looked as if I had just poured it out of the can.  It was still usable from an open container.  Color me impressed.