Inspiration

JeremyAbercrombie

I am new to the forum, and have recently started my own blog to look back at my projects. It is mostly woodworking, but I am just getting started. I love to look at blogs and websites of other peoples shops to get ideas,so I thought I would share my own. It is called slices of the honey-do.

http://slicesofthehoneydo.blogspot.com/

I am slowly finishing my small workshop, and most things that I do are a first, so I learn alot from others projects.

Jeremy

I am new to the forum, and have recently started my own blog to look back at my projects. It is mostly woodworking, but I am just getting started. I love to look at blogs and websites of other peoples shops to get ideas,so I thought I would share my own. It is called slices of the honey-do.

I am slowly finishing my small workshop, and most things that I do are a first, so I learn alot from others projects.

Jeremy

Jeremy,

Welcome to the Forum! I love the idea of recording your woodworking before and after - Cool blog!

-gp

Jeremy

thanks Greg, I noticed you are from Asheville. My in-laws have a summer home in Asheville, about ten minutes from Biltmore. We get up there every now and then, and it seems to be a haven for crafts and woodworking.

Jeremy

thanks Greg, I noticed you are from Asheville. My in-laws have a summer home in Asheville, about ten minutes from Biltmore. We get up there every now and then, and it seems to be a haven for crafts and woodworking.

Jeremy

Jeremy,

I'm just west of Asheville, outside of a town called Waynesville - Lots, I mean LOTS of creative people here, and per capita, it may be one of the biggesst woodworking areas I've ever been in.

Be sure to touch base next time you're passing through.

-gp

Jeremy,

I'm just west of Asheville, outside of a town called Waynesville - Lots, I mean LOTS of creative people here, and per capita, it may be one of the biggesst woodworking areas I've ever been in.

Be sure to touch base next time you're passing through.

-gp

Greg,

Will do. I looked at your website, great looking stuff. I am going to pass it on to my in laws, they are always looking at quality furniture, and might be interested next time they go up.

Jeremy