Shop Prank!

Lawrence Brown

Well, we know from prior videos that he prefers Titebond II. And, we know that he's a fan of General Finishes - so at least we know what kind of glue, and what durable finish he prefers. We also have seen him refer to using his cauls time and again, so, I think our best bet would be to line the tools up in a completely disorganized array, and use his cauls and F clamps to secure the tools to the workbench with the Titebond II. Then, all that would be left to use the HVLP system to spray the lacquer -- Oooh...let's use Rock Hard! :)

Your plan sounds good for next year but for now be quiet he'll be back soon isn't it only for a weekend? :lol:

Also Marc if your reading this it was the dog :D

oh you guys are EVIL!!! I was about to say that I'm lucky none of you know my address. But then I realized how many of you actually do! lol. Crap! Good thing you are all too lazy to actually move tools just for fun! :)

Really lots of us know! You better pay for my airfares to come over to the states next time so I can "look after" your tools :D For now though whats your address just in case you forget? :lol::D

"Rusty(dog) get off the computer and stop typing things" :lol:

(now I should have intel for next year (insert evil laugh)

Just this morning, I thought of the most evil prank: randomize his clamp rack that is normally an even Jet red with all clamps meticulously ordered by clamp size. If we could have tossed in some other colors, it would have been beyond evil.

We have a year to ponder this...

Speaking of colors, we could carefully spraypaint all the green in his festools orange.

Nah...that's too meticulous. Though, you could replace all his clamps with Harbor Freight clamps, and paint them every color of neon enamel paint ever made. Just be sure to use lots of pink and chartreuse. :)

Excellent idea, Aaron! Or actually put Harbor Freight power tools in the Systainers. I'm not sure if a representative of Festool would come over to beat me senseless for doing that. I'll keep the green n blues safe, I SWEAR!

Could get a bumper sticker made "Honk If You Love MDF".

Switch out all the tape measures for Metric measures?!

Has to be something more.

Two words, P-M: "Super Glue"

I leave the rest to your imagination.... :D

Best,

Bill

If you don't want to work at it to hard we could just put a slight bend in his machinist straight edge, "adjust" his Oneway Multi Gage then just sit back and watch him lose his mind tiring to get his machines setup. Or while he is away just mail him a picture of a cold can of Mountain Dew sitting on his table saw with the message "This ones for you when you get back."

-Gary