Happy Gobble Gobble!

mlehikoinen

To all my fellow Canadians and I'm sure from all of us Canadians to everyone around the world, Happy Thanksgiving!

Just had the family over (total 17 people) for dinner and it was a blast!

How did my fellow Canadians do?

We are having ours Monday (day late, Loonie short). Happen to have Canadian relatives arriving in the afternoon so decided to turn it into an event.

I'm late to this post, but I had to work thanksgiving (one of the joys of doing IT for a US client) But i work from home so i can't complain.

Made turkey, scalloped potatoes, stuffing, asparagus and other things on Sunday. It was tasty. But honestly turkey for me is more about the leftover sandwiches :)

So we had our yesterday with some Canadian relatives who just arrived for a 3-week vacation. Turkey, seasoned meat stuffing, green beans, corn, garlic mashed potatoes. Very good although I also had a hockey game at 10:20 last night. So Thanksgiving dinner at 7 then hockey. I now have a good feeling that I know what it's like to skate pregnant.