Norman, Oklahoma . . .temporarily

Trevor Kernes

I just wanted to take the time to say hello to everyone. I am fairly new to woodworking, started about a year ago. My father walked me through building a low entertainment center for my living room. I then built a coffee table, end tables, and speaker stands on my own. That is it. I feel like I have so much to learn. About a week ago, I thought I would check youtube and watch someone do an inlay and stumbled on Marc's flower he put in the table. I was instantly hooked. After that, I started at his first video and have watched every video up to the ghost bowl, over the past week. I now wish I could rebuild my furniture . . . I could have done so much better!

Here is a picture of the entertainment center.

post-2242-027813200 1287879116_thumb.jpg

I am moving from Oklahoma to Washington State, Tacoma area. Is anyone from that area? If so, let me know. I have a ton of questions.

Thanks to everyone and especially Marc for putting together this entire community!! Expect me in the guild after I am settled in Washington!

Trevor