Grizzly G0715P Table Saw

jvt

Hello Everybody,

I'm thinking about taking the plunge and getting a real table saw. I was looking at the Grizzly G0715P and wondering if anyone has used that saw and what your thoughts on it were?

I've heard nothing but good things about Grizzly, so I'm not too concerned with the brand, just the model as I know it is a newer saw.

Thanks,

JVT

Hello Everybody,

I'm thinking about taking the plunge and getting a real table saw. I was looking at the Grizzly G0715P and wondering if anyone has used that saw and what your thoughts on it were?

I've heard nothing but good things about Grizzly, so I'm not too concerned with the brand, just the model as I know it is a newer saw.

Thanks,

JVT

I don't have this particular table saw model, but I do have a Grizzly 12" cabinet saw. I love it. As a matter of fact, all my equipment from my 12" jointer, 15" planer, oscillating belt sander, band saw, and dust collectors are all Grizzly products. They make excellent machines and their customer service is 2nd to none. I'd say go ahead and take the plunge!

Haven't seen one in person, but from what I can glean online and from the manual, the G0715P offers a full enclosure, nice t-square style fence, cast iron wings, table mounted trunnions, a cast one piece arbor carriage, and a riving knife...some pretty nice features. The only one minor mechanical drawback is the table mounted trunnions, which are harder to reach and align than cabinet mouted. There's also no direct dealer support. Otherwise, it appears to me to be a solid offering for the price.

• 4 months later...

JVT, did you end up getting the G0715P? If you did, I'd be interested in your impression of it. I have a Grizzly 8" jointer and 15" planer and love them both. I am seriously looking at the G0715P to upgrade my TS (lower end Craftsman contractor type saw).