Hello All

JerryH

Mark I discoverd your website not too long ago and I think it is 'great'. I just retired a couple of months ago from a major airline. After 55 years of meeting someone else's schedule - my schedule is now my own - as much as it can be LOL- and much of my time will be spent working wood - in some fashion. Mark, since 1979 I have been providing instruction as part of my job - and I 'think' I was fairly good at doing so. I say that 'only' to let you kn ow from where I speak when I say, "You provide some of the'very best' instruction I have seen - no matter the subject - no matter fro where the instruction was/is coming from. Keep up the 'grand' work - I'm confident you are helping 'many' people like myself."

The attached pic is my kitchen floor made from easter red cedar whcih I cut and milled from trees here on our place in Mannford, OK (just a few miles west of Tulsa).

Jerry

post-68-031203700 1281408419_thumb.jpg

That is a beautiful floor Jerry! I am currently building a farm table for my wife made from reclaimed heart pine. We are looking to replace the hardwoods in our kitchen and I want yours! The color would really go well with the table I'm designing. Keep up the great work.

MikeL

Mark I discoverd your website not too long ago and I think it is 'great'. I just retired a couple of months ago from a major airline. After 55 years of meeting someone else's schedule - my schedule is now my own - as much as it can be LOL- and much of my time will be spent working wood - in some fashion. Mark, since 1979 I have been providing instruction as part of my job - and I 'think' I was fairly good at doing so. I say that 'only' to let you kn ow from where I speak when I say, "You provide some of the'very best' instruction I have seen - no matter the subject - no matter fro where the instruction was/is coming from. Keep up the 'grand' work - I'm confident you are helping 'many' people like myself."

The attached pic is my kitchen floor made from easter red cedar whcih I cut and milled from trees here on our place in Mannford, OK (just a few miles west of Tulsa).

Jerry

post-68-031203700 1281408419_thumb.jpg