Laguna Driftmaster fence

Chet

I don't own one but I've wanted one for a long time.  Ultimately I can't justify the cost.  Unless you're resawing a ton of veneers, the value isn't there.

Quoted for truth. It's a killer fence system, but virtually useless unless you're slicing a lot of veneers. At 400+ for the system it's a luxury vs necessity for the majority of hobbyists. Also, this really belongs on a beast of a bandsaw capable of really cutting lots of veneer with ease versus a 1.5HP saw, unless you happen to have nothing better to do with hours and hours and hours of time. Cutting lots of veneer seems about as fun as putting up drywall. You don't wanna do it, but you are happy when it's done.

Does anyone own or have experience with the Driftmaster fence.

I have one. It is incredible. I got it included in my bandsaw purchase otherwise im not sure i would have been able to justifiy the pricetag. Besides the price i couldnt see there being a better bandsaw fence on the market. I love it.