Woven Panel Rolling Hamper commission?

Clockman

I love the design of the Woven Panel Rolling Hamper shown on the Wood Whisperer channel and have downloaded the plans, but it is far beyond my abilities.  Is there a pro in the greater L.A. area willing to take this on as a commission?

I realize that custom work is expensive; in fact most of my furniture was built by the late, great Steve Casey here in California. 

rolling hamper.tiff

Edited by Clockman
Add sentence about cost of custom work. Changed "bought" to "downloaded"; the plans are free.

I don't want to derail the conversation and I hope you can connect with a local craftsperson, but I do want to clarify what Tom was saying. You say you bought the plans but the plans are not for sale. They are FREE to anyone who wants to download them. If you did pay for them, I'd love to know who you bought them from. Just want to make sure someone else isn't selling our plans.

• Like 1

I recalled incorrectly and I was wrong when I said I bought the plans.  I downloaded them for free just as you say.  

I make all efforts to buy copies of  creative work (when they are actually for sale!) only from the original authors, who deserve to be compensated for their efforts.  As a pro photographer and graphic designer, I'm glad you keep on top of this; it would be a shame to have this work pirated by others!

With every good wish,

Bill Taylor ASC