New Glitch?

ChrisG-Canada

Maybe it's just for me but the last couple of days when I select the blue dot beside the thread title it doesn't necessarily take me to the first unread (by me) message in that thread. It's inconsistent but my guess is that it's been working properly 10-15 percent of the time and instead just taking me to the first/original message in that thread.  On a multi-page thread it does seem to work properly most of the time which might be the 10-15 percent I was seeng...

Nothing has changed on my end - I use Chrome on IPad Air 2. As far as I can tell everything else on my iPad seems normal, including other websites, etc.

I'm thinking this may be a new glitch or bug in the forum software.

I don't think this is terribly recent. I have also noticed this. I have yet to dig into my user settings to see if this is a "feature" as it does not jump to the last post but rather the last burst of posts or those less than an hour old. (Arbitrary "hour old" just as an example. Still trying to figure it out.)