Unique Selling Proposition

Bobby Slack

WoodworkersJourney.com

Woodworkers friends ...There are countless and extremely valuable podcasts of how-to accomplish technical skills following our passion. Adam offers something different, he also allows you to follow your passion whatever it is, wrap it, package it and sell it.

I have been following his blog in a more consistent basis lately. Sure is more exciting watching a video of a perfect dovetail or look how you can fine tune your mortises ... bla bla bla.

How can we also do this and make money? Adam helps you find the answers with what you have.

Thank you Adam for your great content, thank you for participating in this forum and inspiring all of us.

WoodworkersJourney.com

Woodworkers friends ...There are countless and extremely valuable podcasts of how-to accomplish technical skills following our passion. Adam offers something different, he also allows you to follow your passion whatever it is, wrap it, package it and sell it.

I have been following his blog in a more consistent basis lately. Sure is more exciting watching a video of a perfect dovetail or look how you can fine tune your mortises ... bla bla bla.

How can we also do this and make money? Adam helps you find the answers with what you have.

Thank you Adam for your great content, thank you for participating in this forum and inspiring all of us.

I'll second that one!!!!

Pete