The Critque Room

I just opened a new room in the forum for project critiques. Please feel free to post projects here in the main woodworking forum. But you should expect a lot of ooohs, aaaaahh, and pats on the back. We are a pretty friendly bunch! But if you really want a more serious critique and you have a thick skin, The Critique Room is the place for you. So who's going to go first? :)The Critique Room

People give Marc a lot of oooohs and aaaahs and he deserves it. But they also give him a lot of criticism. I will bet that he gets plenty of criticism on his wood working, his videos, the tee shirt he wears, the way his hair is cut and on and on. Then again, he is “The Woodwhisperer”.

haha yes. When you post your projects on your own blog, Lumberjocks, and Youtube, you are just asking for criticism! :)

In the old forum, I actually kicked it off by throwing a picture up of one of my old projects. I helped give the critique. I have no problem doing that again just to get it rolling.