Worst Company to Order From!!!!

WRC

I placed an order 13 days ago.  They are in California & we are in Oregon.  Simply ordered sanding belts.  At day 4 with no confirmation shipping email I started phoning them.  Was promised on 2 successive days that they were in stock and would ship out "that day".   Still no confirming email re shipping, so on Day 7 with no response I phoned and was told customer service had spoken with the shipping manager and they would be shipped out 'that day with RUSH service'.  I verified that this would be UPS Next Day Air.  Monday morning I come in to their shipping notification email which shows they have shipped regular, UPS GROUND service.  I AGAIN phone to complain; I got the same CSR and she confirmed in fact the order had NOT shipped RUSH service...At that point I asked to speak to a manager - she said she would transfer me to the CSR Manager, which she did.  Surprise!!!  It went to VM.......I left a message and 3 hours later have not heard from anyone.  I would AVOID ordering from this company at all costs if you can find the products you need elsewhere!!!!!!!!!!   Even if they cost a bit more - you can't put a price on good customer service!

• Chet locked this topic