Cosman is coming

alindsey

Those of you who know me know that I work in the Cincinnati Woodcraft store. (If you didn't know that and you shop there, say "Hi" some time!)

March 4th from 3 PM - 6 PM Rob Cosman will be in the store doing demos. He'll be doing his "Great Hand Plane Revival" demonstration, rehabbing an old Stanley and retrofitting with a new iron and chipbreaker. The rehabbed plane will be given away to someone at the demo. Also he will be doing demonstrations on hand-cut dovetails which, if you've never seen him do it, you ought to check out. The guy knows his stuff.

There are also paid classes/seminars with Rob on Saturday, the 5th:

8:30 - 12:30 : Handplane Revival Seminar. Bring your old Stanley to work on

1:30 - 5:30 : Dovetail Details seminar

The cost for each seminar is $75 or do both for $140. Limited seating is still available. Give the store a call at 513-407-8606 for more info or to register and thanks to Marc for letting me post the info. Tried to keep it as "un-commercial like" as I could. Really just wanting to get the info out to woodworkers in the Cincinnati/Indiana/Northern Kentucky area.

Okay, Allen, I love the .sig line and the avatar :)

Those were through-dovetails, not half-blinds. I was thinking, whoa!, I missed one.

After having been lucky enough to catch a class here with Frank Klausz, I'd love to take that class from Rob Cosman to see their different styles. I'm still working on my 20 minute dovetails :P