Clamping Force/Pressure

Roger T

Morning all,

There is a very good discussion on the amount of clamping force/pressure over on Woodnet.

http://www.forums.woodnet.net/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=5288938&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=

If you have been wondering about your clamp ups, and glue ups, I suggest you take a look at the video, and the following discussion. It really is an eye opener.

Marc, if this violates any TOS rules, I do apologize, and feel free to take this post down. But it is good information that everyone can learn from.

Roger

Marc, if this violates any TOS rules, I do apologize, and feel free to take this post down. But it is good information that everyone can learn from.

Do you think this is Sawmill Creek? ;)

I'm only half-kidding. I once saw a post on SMC by their admins that said, in effect, that they realize that their ban on links to other forums may result in SMC readers not getting access to useful information available on other websites, but that they felt that it was better to protect the delicate sensitivities of their forum members, because everyone knows that we woodworkers are all shrinking violets that would suffer damage to our psyches should we ever read something that was strongly worded. ;)

Do you think this is Sawmill Creek? ;)

I'm only half-kidding. I once saw a post on SMC by their admins that said, in effect, that they realize that their ban on links to other forums may result in SMC readers not getting access to useful information available on other websites, but that they felt that it was better to protect the delicate sensitivities of their forum members, because everyone knows that we woodworkers are all shrinking violets that would suffer damage to our psyches should we ever read something that was strongly worded. ;)

...and right there is why I put an entry in my 'hosts' file so my machine resolves to TheDailyWTF.com should I every accidentally click on a link that lands me on Sawmill Creep.

Also the guy in the video used to work for Festool so that's why he's Fesloaded. Thing is, that's not all of it blink.gif

...and right there is why I put an entry in my 'hosts' file so my machine resolves to TheDailyWTF.com should I every accidentally click on a link that lands me on Sawmill Creep.

Can I convince you to alter your hosts file so that your machine resolves to my blog? That would just crack me up, even if you do it for just a week or so. ;)