Hey from NC

moltroub

Hey!

I'm here in the Foothills of NC, I-40 corridor, some say the Piedmont. It's hot and humid, I really need air conditioning in my shop. Dawg, for that I need electricity which means I really need to clean and organize. Did I mention it's hot and humid??? Seems like I'll get to that cleaning up bit directly.

Hey!

I'm here in the Foothills of NC, I-40 corridor, some say the Piedmont. It's hot and humid, I really need air conditioning in my shop. Dawg, for that I need electricity which means I really need to clean and organize. Did I mention it's hot and humid??? Seems like I'll get to that cleaning up bit directly.

Hi Elaine

You think it's hot and humid in N.C. you should try it here in South Louisiana, I don't have AC in my shop either. I was working a couple of days ago and looked at the thermometer and it was regestering 95 inside my shop with fans blowing so I quit. Nice to be retired.

Kirk

Kirk,

I remember the humidity when I was stationed down at Corry, back then I was young and the beach was close by and I could practically set my watch to the afternoon thunderstorms. I may have to check out the mountains in N GA or here somewhere outside Asheville for retirement. I don't mind the heat so much, but when that good old dew point is up in the 70's, well I'm preaching to the choir :). We might get some rain this weekend, otherwise we're heading for another drought.

Stay cool my mentor :)