60 ft Sitka spruce wood sailboat mast repair

John Keefe

Hi,

Just happened upon this site, I'm from North Tonawanda ,NY. I have a sailboat with a stika spruce wood mast approximate length of 60 ft. It may need some repair where there may be dry rot. I need to have an experienced carpenter or boat-wright  take a look at the mast and if necessary  make scarfing repairs. Presently the mast is in storage. If anyone can can help or recommend someone that would be very much appreciated. Thank you.

Regards, John Keefe

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Coop said:

John, welcome to the forum and sorry I can’t help you. However, and I don’t know of a bad member on here, others do have access and therefore, I would delete your phone number and ask for help thru a personal message. Good luck on your mast! 

I removed John's phone number..

If someone can help him, please use PM or go through one of the staff if he doesn't have enough posts for the PM function to work.

The only one I can think of is @Boatworks Todaybut, I don't think Andy is exactly a close neighbor.