Dining Table Source Book

The Taunton Design Books always have a pretty nice table section. Some are small tables, other larger dining room tables. Give those a go. I think DB #7 and DB#8 are readily available. Earlier editions are available through used bookstores or Amazon's used book search. Volume #4 was the first with color photos, if monochrome isn't your thing :)

Those usually don't feature tables entitled "traditional Shaker table" or "early American table" or "traditional Colonial table". Usually more modern and contemporary. Eh, less molding :)

For generally smaller tables, the "500 Tables" book from the "500 Series" has a wide variety including some that aren't woodworking at all (Taunton's are woodworking whereas 500-Series doesn't limit itself to that).

Another thought is type "dining room table images" into Google.

Another option is to subscribe to the electronic version of FWW and then you can run a search for tables and see what you get ... amazing. As a matter of fact to make sure you are happy, you can run the search and if you see that there is good content, then you can join and get all the information.

Another option is to subscribe to the electronic version of FWW and then you can run a search for tables and see what you get ... amazing. As a matter of fact to make sure you are happy, you can run the search and if you see that there is good content, then you can join and get all the information.

Bobby -

I am already a member of FWW online. I have tried online, and while it is great at showing what people are doing now, I think I prefer books to online pics for inspiration. I think the detail is better, and the content is edited to the best-of-the-best (in there opinion anyway). Plus books are easier to share with clients.

Jonathan

=========================