Hello from South Australia

darrensdesigns

Furniture design and construction is my love, but I'll give most things a shot, I’m currently studying engineering fabrication to bring some more metal working skills into my projects. I completed a diploma of arts in furniture design in 2003. I have worked in the radiata pine sawmilling industry in South Australia and have been involved in house building, plastering and worked for a local kitchen builder

post-982-036247800 1281753337_thumb.jpg

post-982-029044200 1281753429_thumb.gif

post-68-000435700 1281757476_thumb.jpg

Furniture design and construction is my love, but I'll give most things a shot, I’m currently studying engineering fabrication to bring some more metal working skills into my projects. I completed a diploma of arts in furniture design in 2003. I have worked in the radiata pine sawmilling industry in South Australia and have been involved in house building, plastering and worked for a local kitchen builder

Welcome to the forum my friend. Make sure you put your pin in the Member Map. Only three of your fellow countrymen there right now and I know we have a lot more Aussies than that here. :)