Paslode cordless 16 guage

BillyJack

I’ve had thes3 guns before, but they were like new in excellent working order. When I got out of cabinetry and went into furniture , I knew I wouldn’t need them again and off to EBay they went, Bothbwere square nailm16 guage and this one I have now is angled. 

Over the last few years while doing inside home repairs , I’d have to drag a line thru the  house and worrying if the metal end would scratch my hardwoods or not. So when I saw this on the wall for roughly $50 I had to take a look. 

About Cash American pawn shop. They won’t buy any power tool unless it is fully operational. So I’m pretty sure the tool!worked when they purchased it. The fuel cells I found in the both ranked from 2013-2021. SomI assume the last time the gun was fired was probably 2020.After checking batteries, they were okay. Won’t fire, all fuel cells are empty. somI guess I’ll have to spend $10 on Paslode gun cleaner and $20:on fuel cells. 

Let you know…

20230805_100805.jpg

• Like 1

Went to Menards and bought a two pack of Paslode cells and. Pack of 4x24 sanding belts. Gun fires fine so I’ll have $50 +$20 for cells for $70 for. 16 guage Paslode cordless gun. It came with a full box of 2” and I’ll look for a box of 1.5 angled finish nails. The batteries at Menards are $89.

They had another 16 gauge straight nailer as well. I may try and pick it up..

20230808_122732.jpg

• Like 2