semi finished table

duckkisser

ok i got the table top finished but the legs and body need to be refinished. I learned the hard way that liquids run down hill (who knew) so the clear apoxy resin(picked up for 5 dollers because the truck ran off the road and dumped the load) and I had to try it out. Well the resin ran out of any cracks in the table so the intire wood surface needs to be sanded down. and now for some reason any picture makes the surface cloudy while in real life it is not so bad but still want to redo the intire outside. The table top is made from the evergreen bushes that were in front of house and they had been there all my life so i wanted to save a bit of them to remember part of my childhood. Even as i type this i think of when i was little and i would pick the little red berries on it to make potions out of. if anyone know why the resin on the wood is taking poor photos i would love to hear could it be interfearing with the poly i put on it to start with?

please be a little forgiving as this is my first piece of furniture......realy any wood project i have ever done

post-4738-0-81069200-1308871851_thumb.jp

Pretty adventurous for your first piece but it turned out great from what I can see on the picture keep going down this road and I can see myself watch Internet Video shows made by yourself in the not to distant future! well done!

Pretty adventurous for your first piece but it turned out great from what I can see on the picture keep going down this road and I can see myself watch Internet Video shows made by yourself in the not to distant future! well done!

It would be a while still got alot of finishing to learn and i just learned about splines (beginer joint work.) And i need work long enough to learn mastakes by having my work last for a while.