Kentucky Two... Too

Hey there guys. Just moving from Louisville to a smaller town for my wifes new job. I have not started woodworking but look forward to doing so. I grew up around shops of all kinds. My first woodworking shop was my fathers friend's Grandfather clock shop. He made them and sold them out of this half barn half alter to the wood gods space. My grandfather had nearly every tool known to man in his garage ranging from surface plainer to a huge 3 phase milling machine ( Huge Metal Eating Hobart ) Nearly everyone in my family worked in some type of construction and I grew up with a hammer in my hand. When I move I will have about a 12' by 9' space ( Plus some outside areas ) to begin making STUFF! My favorite type of furniture I would have to say is Quality built. If I pull out that drawer and see tight dove tails I fold like a napkin. An advice on what tools I should start with and or maby projects I should start with will be welcome. Note where I am moving is hours from any ware.