Colothomas

colothomas

Hello All,

As the name implies, I am in Colorado. I and an emergency room nurse, who in what little spare time I have

dabble in wood working. I live out in rural colorado, so I don't see the mountains very much. Lots of cattle and

wheat farming going on over here. I have just in the last year caught to woodworking bug, and have had a lot of en-

couragement from family and coworkers over what I have produced so far. My desire is to learn how to make fine

furnature for my family, but have allowed myself to be open to all aspects related to woodworking. (i.e. down and

dirty shelves make from a plywood for storage. Most of my pieces have been gifts to relatives, but I have sold a few of

Marc's cutting boards from which I have developed a healthy respect for power tools and safety. I believe if a machine is

treated with respect and knowledge, it can be useful. (I get asked a lot why I would want or own a table saw as nurse!)

Therefore, I am on my brief soapbox, NEVER use a machine/vehicle while impaired. Believe me I have seen the results. I have

sent more than 1 person to Denver via ambulance to be evaluated by a hand surgeon after they used their table saw

after having a few beers or whatever. OK, done with soapbox. I hope you all enjoy a safe woodworking experience.

Colothomas