Dewalt Planer / Ridgid Jointer and free Miter Saw

elimelech12

After much budgeting and heavy thought...I will only be selling 3 of my tools! And I need to sell them quickly! I want to rid myself of these 3 for an extremely low price...whoever buys these will be getting a sweet deal...the jointer the planer and a free miter saw!!!!!

$625 PENDING UNTIL SUNDAY

Ridgid Stationary Jointer/Planer

IMG_3330.jpg

I completely sealed this top using Boeshield and then Renaissance Wax...It is in excellent working condition. ALSO THE HTC MOBILE BASE IS NOT INC

Features

1 HP heavy-duty motor – heavy duty induction motor operates on 120 V or 240 V, totally enclosed to prevent sawdust contamination, fan cooled for longer life, belt drive delivers smooth consistent power

Heavy duty, easy-to-assemble construction – rugged cast iron bed minimizes vibration, machine ground surfaces for precise jointing/planing, sturdy heavy gauge wide stance cabinet with built-in sawdust collection port and on-board tool storage

Dual bevel fence – with stops at 45°, 90° and 135°

Convenient dust port – quickly slides out of the way when not in use, provides on-board storage for blade alignment tools

Versatile bed/table – long 45 in. bed gives greater support to large workpieces, rabbeting ledge for precise rabbets up to 1/2 in. deep, adjustable front and rear tables

Specifications

Input: 1 HP TEFC induction, 12/6 Amps., 120 V / 240 V

Cuts per Minute: 15,000

Knives: three HSS

Knife Adjustment: jack screw(s)

Bed Length: 45 in.

Max. Planing Width: 6-1/8 in.

Max. Depth-of-Cut/Pass: 1/8 in.

Rabbet Capacity: 1/2 in.

Tool Weight: 213 lb.

Dewalt 13" Planer DW735 w/ Craftsman Stand(I dropped and has crack on foot, but has never and will not affect performance...

IMG_3332.jpg

IMG_3333.jpg

Product Features-

Powerful 15.0 Amp, 20,000 rpm motor handles larger cuts in wider materials with ease

Three knife cutter-head with 10,000 RPM cutter head speed delivers 30% longer knife life and makes knife change faster and easier

Two speed gear box allows users to change feed speed to optimizing cuts per inch at 96 or 179 CPI

Fan-assisted chip ejection vacuums chips off of the cutter-head and exhausts them out of the machine

19-3/4" cast aluminum base is 2X more rigid than a standard 10" base and folding tables

Automatic carriage lock reduces the movement that causes snipe without the need for manual engagement by the user

Material removal gauge and extra-large thickness scale deliver accurate cuts with every pass

Extra-large turret depth stop allows user to return to most frequently used thicknesses with ease

Dewalt DW703 10 INCH MITER SAW (new blade plus extras)

Jawhorse table not inc.

IMG_3334.jpg

Product Description-

This compound miter saw is powered by a15 amp motor delivering 5,000 rpm for extended power and durability. The stainless steel detent plate with 11 positive stops improves productivity and ensures cutting accuracy. Its machined base fence support provides a solid foundation to the fence system for more accurate cuts. 0-50 degree miter ability (left and right) allows for greater capacity in all cutting applications. 0-48 degree bevel delivers increased capacity for square corners.

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online
  • Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    walo47
    Newest Member
    walo47