carving section of the forum?

duckkisser

Is there any chance of a section dedicated to wood carving?  i feel like this is a aspect of the medium that is left out.  there is a whole area for wood turning which i was glad of because i love to turn but now im starting to get into carving i feel like there is not a specific area for my questions or a place where i can help people in the area of my current inturest.   perhaps we can have a pole and see how many people are in favor of adding this or how many of the forum members dabble in carving if there is only one or two then it would not make sense but if there is alot then it might be something to branch out into.  

no i can understand that bad busness to supply a survice or product that no one buys but i dont know how many people on the forum who are inturested in carving.  i started helping s-barton with his question about power carving and just wondering if there is anyone else who is struggling like i am.  all that i ask is that you give it some thought if its not worth it then its not worth it.