Kickstarter woodworking project

Jens Olson

Would love to get your guys opinion on latest woodworking project that I just created a kickstarter campaign to make enough to get the non-woodworking produced. 

Here is the project:

2f5177f883dbe5395aa798a30cff1bc7_large.j

Its purpose is to stop cords (iPhone, laptop power cords, USB) from falling behind desk or bed side tables.

It is made out of bamboo plywood which is my new favorite wood to easily work with. It has micro suction pads on the bottom so that it sticks to flat surfaces. 

If you want to check out the full kickstarter  it is here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/459358758/brick-the-bamboo-cord-holder

Neat looking product that uses wood .  Are you trying to sell them through kickstarter or just get funding for the products you need to complete them ?

I am selling them through kickstarter. And the preorder system kickstarter is what will allow me to get enough sales to order micro suction pads in bulk vs hand cutting each one which is not ideal since the foamy nature of the pads does not let one cut two identically.