PortaBand Table Base!

EastCoastKid

It was sold through a company called Swag off-road. They make some incredible products and are from the US which is nice. Also, it is very easy to attach and detach in seconds without tools. They make the stands for every generation of porta bands.

It's so hand having it setup for quick cuts, especially for cutting up scrap for trash. I have it wired through the foot pedal. It's literally one of the most useful things I've purchase in a while!

It's nice having a small miter on it too, even for cut clipping aluminum angle and pipe. Definitely worth it's weight in gold!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would use it for metal, I don't think they make wood blades for porta bands I could be wrong. The table would be great for fabing metal bits for jigs, making your own metal brackets or, adapting a hinge to fit a specific situation. If you already had a porta band in your arsenal the table would be a handy thing to have. 

Go back and read your original post than read the subsequent posts, than you will be up to speed  :wacko:

P.S. Aha I've figured out where the confusion is coming from I'm not the person that started this thread, those pictures are not my pictures EastCoastKid started this post I was just answering your question of what would this be used for(my answer is I would use it for metal)than you said I saw saw dust in the picture(I thought you were wondering could this be used for wood? My answer was yes but, it would be a slow go) so now I think I know how we got confused(my new answer to all questions is ask EastCoastKid) :mellow:

Wow, sorry I missed these posts! I cut a lot of metal on it, square stock, pipe, etc. I do however cut wood when the occasion arises, like chopping up a bunch of cedar shims or cutting up scraps for trash. Tell you the truth I've cut just about everything with it. I have a few different blades for it but haven't found anything catered towards wood, I use general cut blades.....my father has one of these as well and uses it when making cutter heads/cutter knives for his moulding machine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk