WIA is finally close this year

tdh36185

i was so excited to finally be able to go to a WIA this year, I have been talking about wanting to go with the better half for the past 3 or 4 years. I took vacation for the weekend and was all set to go, even had my vacation approved. Then..... Hit with great news, my wife and I are expecting again! Unfortunately, WIA is out, it will be cutting it a little close to the due date. The speaker list is available on the website, looks like a great time. Maybe someday.....

Last time it was in Cincinnati, I had a trial scheduled and couldn't go, but I vowed to go the next year, since it is essentially 2 1/2 hours down river from me.  Then it moved to North Carolina, and now to Missouri for 2015.  I hope they loop back to Cincinnati for 2016.

Last time it was in Cincinnati, I had a trial scheduled and couldn't go, but I vowed to go the next year, since it is essentially 2 1/2 hours down river from me.  Then it moved to North Carolina, and now to Missouri for 2015.  I hope they loop back to Cincinnati for 2016.

attorney or defendant? :P

I've found diarrhea to be just about the best excuse out there.  No one asks any questions.  I've never tried it with a judge so YMMV.

I would be a fool not to go this year since it's only a three hour drive from St. Louis...but that's a busy time of year for me and I just can't commit this far out.  If I'm able to free up some time and there's still a ticket available closer to the date, I might see some of you guys there.  I have a feeling it'll be sold out long before I'm able to make a decision.  Too bad for me.