South Texas Newb

Hello all! I've been woodworking for about 2 or 3 years now, far more researching than actual woodworking. I have a few projects under my belt although still not quite the quality i'm looking for. Lots to learn, which is why i'm excited to become a part of this community. I just reached the hundreth episode of woodtalk online radio in my quest to get caught up and decided to come and check out the community that Marc is always talking about. I have a 12x20 shop with an average tool list, although after listening to Shannon this much i am looking to increase my inventory of handtools in order to make a better use of the small space i have. I'm looking forward to listening to what all of you have to say, so thanks in advance.

Hey, Piddlin'. Great to have you on the forum. You'll find there are all different levels of expertise here, from just getting interested to professionals. You'll find lots of inspiration and all the help you need on just about any subject that pertains to woodworking. Looking forward to seeing some pics of your work.