Bocote Salt Boxes

I had a customer ring me up yesterday in a panic informing he had forgotten His mothers Birthday, that is Saturday and as well he was caught off guard as she decided to fly out tomorrow to spend it with his family. He was desperate for an item to give her that was unique, and as well fast to build. He tells me she is all about cooking , so I have built these before and thought i would build some Simple stackable assorted gourmet cooking type salt boxes. A friend had shown me a pool cue Made from Bocote sometime back, and since I have wanted to build something with it. It is truly awesome looking wood , a bit on the high end of the food chain with price, however very nice wood !  

Bocotesaltboxes1_zpsd9b15481.jpg

I really like those.  Can you post more pics as to how they stack?  Are the top two boxes lids to the bottom box:? 

I really like the eyes and nostrils in the top box.  Looks a little like a tiger in the bush just waiting for the right time.  LOL  Great idea.