Article at "This Is Carpentry" - Photography

We all take pictures of our work and share it. I send some of my pictures to Gary and he told me to work with lighting and ISO, etc.

Gary just posted this article on his magazine.

I hope is cool to post this article on Marc's forum. Marc ... please let me know if I stepped over the line by posting other people's sites on yours.

http://www.thisiscarpentry.com/2010/10/01/photographing-your-work/

Bobby, I think you will find that Marc has a completely different view about competition and information sharing than some of the major concerns in the business world that is online.

Maybe I haven't paid close enough attention, but I think he'll be quite alright with that particular post. He'll probably chime in when he gets back from WIA. Marc I think I've caught snippets of your basic ideology concerning this, but could you actually do a post that better describes your philosophy regarding this? I think it would be enlightening for many AND it works, as demonstrated by your own success.

Actually, Marc's latest tweet said he's returning to AZ from WIA via Redondo Beach. Something about a flogging.

Marc has openly said posts to other site articles are fine if they are relevant and if you aren't just here to drive traffic to your site :) He's smart so he knows that not everybody landed here off Googling "advanced pneumatic nailer techniques"; many of us got recommended to the site on other sites.

Lastly, his "What Marc's Reading" section of the TWW main site has often included TIC articles so he promotes them as well.