Remove "Tapatalk for iPad" on every screen in iPad browser?

estesbubba

So I installed Tapatalk on my phone and connected WoodTalk and now when using the browser on my iPad I get a huge header saying that Tapatalk is available for the iPad on EVERY page. I don't want to use Tapatalk on the iPad and definitely don't want the annoying header on every page when using the browser. Anyone know how to turn this off?

Just tested on my iPad and it did stick around for two pages. Oddly enough, after the third page it went away and the cookie took effect. That might just be a fluke but the cookie does seem to be working. Frankly, this is why I am always at odds with incorporating Tapatalk with the forum. I like making it available for folks who use their app, but I don't like the way they insert themselves into our site as if they own it. Had to disable the giant splash screen they include by default too. 

I'm using Chrome browser on my iPad and it sticks around for every page and there is no X to click to close. I'll try Safari when I get home. I like Chrome because it integrates with Google services (passwords, history, etc) but it is also a little slower because Apple doesn't allow the faster JavaScript engine on third-party browsers. 

The X is there on my Chrome. Ipad air running IOS 8.1 chrome version 38.0.2125.67
Tried it and once the cookies are cleared it appears. I click the X and it doesn't pop up again.

Check cookies aren't disabled

Touch Chrome menu > Settings.
Touch (Advanced) Content settings.>Accept cookies

And then you should be all set :)