A big thanks to all my military brothers.

Juicegoose

How awsome is America and our Military  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Just how awsome is America and our Military?

• 100% awsome
    • 500% awsome
    • inmeasurably awsome
    • Ehh I've seen better(like in my wildest dreams)
    • I give us a 10 A FREAKIN 10 man!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Four years AF Academy, twelve years Active Duty (two years POW), twenty four years AF Reserve. I believe the guys who served after being drafted or those who enlisted right out of high school are the heros. My thanks for their service can never be experssed in words, there are too many who get no recognition, but should. Most go about their business without ever saying much. I can identify with that. I was asked to speak at a school recently, but declined, and told the young girl that she should ask my wife. Marsha served 20 years in the Naval Reserve, going in at the tender age of 42. She retired as a full Commander, US Navy Nurse Corps. She in my HERO, serving during Desert Shield and Desert Storm. I picked a keeper for a wife.

Four years AF Academy, twelve years Active Duty (two years POW), twenty four years AF Reserve. I believe the guys who served after being drafted or those who enlisted right out of high school are the heros. My thanks for their service can never be experssed in words, there are too many who get no recognition, but should. Most go about their business without ever saying much. I can identify with that. I was asked to speak at a school recently, but declined, and told the young girl that she should ask my wife. Marsha served 20 years in the Naval Reserve, going in at the tender age of 42. She retired as a full Commander, US Navy Nurse Corps. She in my HERO, serving during Desert Shield and Desert Storm. I picked a keeper for a wife.

Fast, Neat, Average...

What year? An '02 RTB here.