Pour-on epoxy suggestions

Jasahan

I've used West Systems, as recommended by just about everybody. And it's a great product. Love the pumps. Recently purchased their roller and spreader and got better results. But I still get bubbles. And in the end, I think a pour-on is more suited to my needs.

So, what have you all used that worked well?

I tried a heat gun, and while it got rid of some bubbles, it seemed to make more. And I was probably a little imaptient. But I'm making comercial table tops, and the expectation is closer to the thick epoxy finish (although I don't plan on doing the super thick stuff). My customer was severely disappointed with the product so now I'm refinishing.

West Systems really isn't a pour-on product --- 207 can be used for laminating and limited coating, but that's not the same thing. There are purpose-made pour-on products... If you Google, Don listed one or two in a thread a couple of years ago. I forget what they were, but I remember they were discussed -- maybe in '12 or '13?

• Like 1