Denver

I've been recommended to Paxton's. www.paxtonwood.com is their website. I live in Loveland, and I've been going to Sears and Trostle recently. I've never heard of Stan's Hardwoods, I'll have to definitely look them up as well.

I'm in Fort Collins, I usually head to Sears and Trostle. I've talked on the phone to TC Woods in Lafayette as well but haven't had the opportunity to go there. Their prices seem to be similar to Sears and Trostle, but since they are a sawyer they offer more flitch cuts.

Chris

(COWW)

I'm in Fort Collins, I usually head to Sears and Trostle. I've talked on the phone to TC Woods in Lafayette as well but haven't had the opportunity to go there. Their prices seem to be similar to Sears and Trostle, but since they are a sawyer they offer more flitch cuts.

Chris

(COWW)

TC Woods looks interesting also! Alway nice to see a small op like that.

Anyone from Co? If so where do you buy lumber at?

Thanks

Paxton's, Austin Hardwood, Hardwood Emporium, Sears Trostel, Centennial Hardwood. There are also a few wholesale only yards, one in Aurora, one in Broomfield, and one in Colo Springs. Depends on what you are looking for, what price you want to pay, and how far you are willing to drive.

I'm in Longmont, I use Sears Trostel in Fort Collins for large buys, Stan's in Longmont is pretty good also.

I saw one post mentioning TC Woods in Lafayette, they are a go to spot for big cuts for the lathe but I've never though of them as a supplier of dimensioned lumber. I'll have to check it out.

I've also used Paxton and some other wholesale suppliers in Denver but for larger projects I head to Sears Trostel.

Badflys