Logging in from computer

Pwalter5110

I just encountered the same issue for the first time.  Ever since the software update I've had to log in whenever I go to use a different computer but never had a problem getting on.  This time firefox simply did NOT want me on here.  Chrome was still working fine.  I cleared my history including cookies and that took care of it.

• Like 1

I just encountered the same issue for the first time.  Ever since the software update I've had to log in whenever I go to use a different computer but never had a problem getting on.  This time firefox simply did NOT want me on here.  Chrome was still working fine.  I cleared my history including cookies and that took care of it.

Me too

FYI on all future forum problems: Clear cache and cookies. :) Because the software is new, they are still working out occasional bugs and we have frequent updates. So I know it's a pain in the butt and I apologize for it, but in most cases these issues are solved by the cookie/cache clear.