Missed the chat last night

gardnesd

Need something to fill my work afternoon....... waiting ........ :P On a good note, my need to have a bunch for this project is forcing me to spend some time finishing it.

Drilled the dog holes last night.... glue this strip on and final flattening this weekend.

5331585566_f2acc072a0.jpg

I missed it too. :( I don't know where my brain was, but I swear at one point I saw an announcement for 10pm Eastern time.

The Google calendar keeps getting jacked up. So you might have seen it there. I need to keep on top of it to make sure the time zone doesn't get messed up again.

Need something to fill my work afternoon....... waiting ........ :P On a good note, my need to have a bunch for this project is forcing me to spend some time finishing it.

Drilled the dog holes last night.... glue this strip on and final flattening this weekend.

5331585566_f2acc072a0.jpg

Looking good Nik. Let's see some more!

Well it definitely wasn't in the emails. I only mentioned the time in one email and that was the one sent on the 5th, which said 8pm Eastern. But don't forget that both the free site and the Guild site have a schedule widget that display the next event, and that widget is fed by the Google calendar. So I am guessing that's where you guys are remembering seeing the 10 pm time.

See Aaron - this is why you need to get on Twitter. The time was very clear on Twitter ;-)

I hear you, Steve, but you are preachimg to a man who only recently got a text plan on his phone. If only my hoopty Nokia could handle it, I might think about becoming better connected! As soon as they offer a version of SketchUp for smartphones you can be sure I'll take the plunge but for now I am enjoying beimg a social media Luddite. :)

Aaron took us to dinner about a month ago and picked us up in a horse and buggy. It was charming but took awfully long. ;)

I would have been quicker if I hadn't forgotten my straw hat and suspenders! I also had to send a telegraph just before dinner so all that morse code slowed me down. :)

... -- .- .-. - -.-- / .--. .- -. - ...