Circular Saw Vacuum Attachment

For that kind of money I'd have to be absolutely positively 100% sure that it would collect every single speck of sawdust. I'd also be a little skeptical about whether or not that hose gizmo wouldn't always be getting hung up on something or other. Personally, it looks like just another do dad that's only function is to separate people and their money. Would I buy one.....no, but then, I could also be wrong

I would have to agree. You could always make one with a scrap of wood, round over the edges to it loos nice and doesn't catch on anything, drill a hole to fit something like a sprayer or pvc fitting preferably a 45 degree, and mount it to your saw. I have thought about doing this before, my PC has a dust port on the top but would be a lot more affective if the side was enclosed like the Festool. Just a thought, if you do this before I get a chance to please let me know how it works.

Nate

Handy, I am in the "Just go get the track saw cause you will use it forever and love every minute of it" category. I know that it is on my short list for two reason. One the DC, and two the straight lines it will cut for you every time. When it comes to breaking down sheet goods, it would be my first choice.

Haha. I'm not necessarily in the "get the best tool for the job no matter the cost" category. This is still a hobby for me, I just want it to be safer. If I start working with sheet goods daily, I may decide on the track saw after all.

Besides, the DC aspect only matters during the 4 months a year that I absolutely have to break down sheet goods in my shop. During warmer weather I'll just do it outside with a respirator.

For the time being I think I'll try making my own.

Thanks for the posts guys.