New Milwaukee pin nailer

jussi

Looks like Milwaukee is finally coming out with a 23 gauge nailer.  I've loved using my brad nailer and am hoping the quality holds up for the pin nailer.  I currently have a Grex but I've been slowly going cordless on alot of my tools and have not looked back.  I contemplated getting the cordless Grex but couldn't justify the cost.  The Milwaukee is set to retail for less than half and with all the promos they offer I wouldn't be surprised if you could get it even cheaper.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwaukee-M12-12-Volt-23-Gauge-Lithium-Ion-Cordless-Pin-Nailer-Tool-Only-2540-20/314484000?irgwc=1&cm_mmc=afl-ir-1241153-456723-&clickid=3b0TOgXtTSkyy1w2Xs3uowHGUkEUYGXRIQ2%3ARk0

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 1/19/2021 at 7:56 PM, jussi said:

Looks like Milwaukee is finally coming out with a 23 gauge nailer.  I've loved using my brad nailer and am hoping the quality holds up for the pin nailer.  I currently have a Grex but I''ve been slowly going cordless on alot of my tools and have not looked back.  I contemplated getting the cordless Grex but couldn't justify the cost.  The Milwaukee is set to retail for less than half and with all the promos they offer I wouldn't be surprised if you could get it even cheaper.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwaukee-M12-12-Volt-23-Gauge-Lithium-Ion-Cordless-Pin-Nailer-Tool-Only-2540-20/314484000?irgwc=1&cm_mmc=afl-ir-1241153-456723-&clickid=3b0TOgXtTSkyy1w2Xs3uowHGUkEUYGXRIQ2%3ARk0

If you are using it actively, do you find it successful?

On 3/18/2022 at 1:47 PM, Mehmet said:

If you are using it actively, do you find it successful?

No.  I thought about it especially since I have alot of Milwaukee M12 but I don't think I would use it enough and am happy enough with my Grex corded

• Like 1