Low Voltage landscaping lights

legenddc

Anyone have any recommendations for some cheaper low voltage landscaping lights? I had some in our front yard and the pathway lights all went out but the spot light is still working. I think it was related to the lightening strike just across the street from us.

Also looking for some low-voltage deck lights that aren't $30+ each.

Wondering if anyone has any first hand experience with some before I sift through all the fake reviews on Amazon.

42 years ago, I decided to put in 120v lights along the path from the barn to the house, instead of low voltage.  They're still working, and I don't think I've ever changed any of the 25 watt bulbs except maybe once.  They're about a foot off the ground.

They're like this, only green.  They're just screwed onto the end of pieces of galvanized pipe nipples, but I forget the length.  The UF wire comes up from the bottom into the pipe.

https://www.wholesalehome.com/products/rab-lighting-ll322b-incandescent-3-tier-lawn-light-a-19-type-75w-power-1220-lumens-120vac-black?currency=USD&variant=31442144034912&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=Google Shopping&gclid=CjwKCAjw3qGYBhBSEiwAcnTRLtUEjErEazNv78b-090DrNnx1StXrbQFr5FSdR8in9EAZ6dqLSdjYhoCKG0QAvD_BwE

• Like 1