The Wood Whisperer on Prime Video

I needed something to watch while I napped this afternoon so I thought I would put on the Wood Whisperer shows Nicole loaded onto Prime Video. It has been a while since I watched them so I was not sure if they would still be there or not.  The shows appear to be there but when I attempt to watch any of them it says I cannot watch them from my location. I tried on a Roku using the Prime Video app and on the computer logging into Amazon. I am in Dallas TX.  Anyone know what's up with this? 

BTW, if this should be in the Off Topic area please move it. 

On 7/30/2023 at 11:09 AM, chashint said:

I contacted the Wood Whisperer mothership through the guild portal and Nicole said Amazon took them offline a couple years ago and she cannot do anything with them at all.  Amazon no longer publishes videos unless they are from a studio. 

Thanks for the update. Weird Amazon still shows them at all. 

Too bad because my impression is there were more videos on Amazon than on YouTube, or at least they were better organized. They seem only semi-ordered on YouTube.

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday on the WW Guild Meeting, Nicole mentioned she is in process of uploading all the WW videos to https://www.madeitmyselftv.com/

I downloaded their app and the videos seem to all be there. I don't see any organization of the videos, just a search function.

It's not clear to me what Made It Myself TV's business model is. I don't see any ads or paywall.

• Like 1

@Von, I find it absolutely hilarious to see the Wood Whisperer parked amongst all the other "channels" on MadeItMyself.tv, because so far, they are only knitters and quilters! :lol:

At least, that's all I see in the "patterns" section. Someone really must bring this up on a Woodtalk podcast episode, soon.

• Haha 2