Long Island?

Dyami Plotke

Cool, Alan. I'll look for you when I'm there on Friday.

Dyami

We'll be around the show on Friday and Saturday. It's likely that we'll spend quite a bit of time being sociable at the Hudson Valley Woodturners' booth. I don't know if there will be nametags... but ask for Alan Z. (there are way too many Alans in our club!)

Lauren and I will be doing a pendant turning demo at the booth on Saturday from 1:00 - 2:00 pm. Hope to see some of you there.

Dyami

We'll be around the show on Friday and Saturday. It's likely that we'll spend quite a bit of time being sociable at the Hudson Valley Woodturners' booth. I don't know if there will be nametags... but ask for Alan Z. (there are way too many Alans in our club!)

Lauren and I will be doing a pendant turning demo at the booth on Saturday from 1:00 - 2:00 pm. Hope to see some of you there.

Cool, Alan. I'll be there on Friday, and I'll be sure to ask for you, Mr. Z.

• 2 years later...

Kind of new to it all. Built a bar in my basement with my father and kind of reignited everything. Now its mostly stuff on lathe and practicing joints and cuts and building shop jigs. Really wanna do my "real " bench next so gotta get some funds in order for the maple. YOu?

How funny, I just finished building a bar. Lately, I have had no time for personal projects in the shop, I have been busy with cabinet jobs for work. I have just cleared out the shop, and the big project for the summer is insulating, drywall, upgrading service to get power out to the garage, ductless mini split with ac and heat pump.