Size Does Matter... Miter saws anyone?

PurpLev

15 minutes ago, BillyJack said:

Anybody who cares to look. You did...

If it's too old then thrh should remove them

I only looked because it looked like a new post.  Sometimes people don't realize how old a thread is or take the time to look.  

The older stuff is left here for people to read.  This doesn't mean that we should be responding to people who are no longer here or will ever see your replies.  

Anybody who cares to look. You di

9 minutes ago, ..Kev said:

I only looked because it looked like a new post.  Sometimes people don't realize how old a thread is or take the time to look.  

The older stuff is left here for people to read.  This doesn't mean that we should be responding to people who are no longer here or will ever see your replies.  

Old info or new the information wasn't correct in my opinion.   It shouldnt bother you. 

They can always close a thread...

1 minute ago, BillyJack said:

Anybody who cares to look. You di

Old info or new the information wasn't correct in my opinion.   It shouldnt bother you. 

They can always close a thread...

To go through and read every old thread and lock them is more work than anyone is going to put in.  The info is out there to read but, it takes a little responsibility from those reading the old info to realize how old the thread is and if the OP is even going to see it.  

If you have new information on the subject, create a new thread.

This one is locked!

• Like 1

• ..Kev locked this topic