On again off again

WayneS

I am a guy that seems to have too many hobbies. At times, I am working with wood non stop, then I put down the tools and walk away, sometimes for months. I haven't built anything since December. However for some reason, I have been thinking about woodworking recently, and i can't wait for the temps in East Texas to drop below 100 to get back out in the shop.

In case your wondering, my other hobbies are electronic circuitry, computers, photography, and TV.

Wayne,

I do the same thing. I like airguns and I go back and forth dividing the "spare" time to do them both. I even combined the two and I am building some stocks. The shop will always be useful and productive to some degree but the airguns are just pure fun with no "practical" function.

I have been working on the shop and in the shop quite a bit this summer. My shop was really just a place for all of my "junk" to accumulate and take take up useable space. I finally got frustrated with it and decided to do something about it. So now, I am on the woodworking cycle of my two hobbies and I probably will be for some time to come now that I have the space set up better. Sometimes just getting started is the hard part, and after I get started, stopping can be even harder.