Urn vault

trz

Thanks for posting this. I have made an urn for a friend at his request (he is still alive) and have been working on ideas for two more urns for my wife and my self.

I want to make them attractive for now but, eventually they will be used and placed in a colomunburyam and never seen again. Kind of like a casket, we want then to look nice for the service but still that is allot of money and beauty for such a short time of enjoyment to be put in the ground.

One of my thoughts was to use some nice beautiful exotic wood but now, I am seriously considering using popular with a good finish might be good enough for an old wood butcher.

Nice job on your urn. Just wish the picture was a bit smaller so I could see it with out scanning.

Rog

I guess that was a bit large wasn't it. I dont' know enough about computers to know how to size my Pics Sorry! I too was questioning the hole issue of what wood and how nice to make it. Wanted something nice for the service and had origanily thought of putting the urn in a vault before we buried it. But, then just decided what the heck no one is ever going to see it again, It was a labor of Love and will just bury it and let it do what it's going to do under ground.

Thanks for posting this. I have made an urn for a friend at his request (he is still alive) and have been working on ideas for two more urns for my wife and my self.

I want to make them attractive for now but, eventually they will be used and placed in a colomunburyam and never seen again. Kind of like a casket, we want then to look nice for the service but still that is allot of money and beauty for such a short time of enjoyment to be put in the ground.

One of my thoughts was to use some nice beautiful exotic wood but now, I am seriously considering using popular with a good finish might be good enough for an old wood butcher.

Nice job on your urn. Just wish the picture was a bit smaller so I could see it with out scanning.

Rog

click on save and you can see it normal size