whats up whats up

elimelech12

Hey, what's going on everyone?!?! I stopped by a few times and looked around on the last site, and even got a few very good ideas from a lot of you guys! My name is Pablo and I'm from Nanuet, NY. Anyway, here a few shop photos so far! I recently upgraded to a few Festool items and incorporated them into the assembly project that I saw on the last site! I will post them else where so others who don't check out the "hello pages" can see them!

photo-68.jpg

IMG_3032.jpg

IMG_3045.jpg

IMG_3080.jpg

Welcome from the FOGgy city :) I still like that assembly table!

So what did you use the Super FMT for so far? I saw an up-close demo of it before release and liked it although it's just too easy to domino stuff together. Actually, now that I look, you don't have a Domino in the mix... did you choose the FMT over the Domino?

i actually sold the FMT on ebay and USPS completely trashed it during transit...thank God i took out insurance on it....I used it, maybe twice; the Domino is much faster and easier to setup. The Domino along with all my abrasives and dominos are on the other side of the table!

Ah hiding it :)

I can't figure out how UPS can trash so much stuff. FOG has a thread on shipping damage and while we only hear about the failures, it seems that there are a lot of them and pretty spectacular to boot. Good thing you took the insurance although the auction winner likely wasn't that happy.

Sounds like you have a pretty good size collection of Systainers. That's always nice :)