Tapatalk APp

Wcndave

Any chance of adding the forum to the Tapatalk list?

This means that one can update / read on mobile devices / tablets, and keep all forums / PMs etc in one place.

Makes it really handy to keep organised, and not have to log in to 20 different forums each day.

http://www.tapatalk.com/

it's free for boards, and supports most popular forum installations.

Cheers

Dave

Honestly, that's the only thing that bugs me about it. I don't mind installing the software so folks who use Tapatalk already can utilize it. What I don't like is that anyone who visits the site from a mobile device gets prompted to use Tapatalk....which costs $3. Makes it appear as if it is our official app and I can see how someone might be confused by it. So for that reason alone I may not want to keep it on the site.

No thank you for a well presented netcast!

i started looking at some others, and decided it was a waste of bandwidth for most... any you could recommend?

I am slowly catching up with the episodes, just finished the gadget station, and wondering why you didn't use hollow chisel morticer for the decorative ebony slots, rather than "dropping" on to a router table, and then finishing painstakingly by hand....

anyway, i'm off topic, and off to bed!

i started looking at some others, and decided it was a waste of bandwidth for most... any you could recommend?

I have quite a few of my personal favorites listed here: http://thewoodwhisperer.com/links/

I am slowly catching up with the episodes, just finished the gadget station, and wondering why you didn't use hollow chisel morticer for the decorative ebony slots, rather than "dropping" on to a router table, and then finishing painstakingly by hand....

Primarily because a hollow chisel mortiser doesn't leave smooth walls in the way a router does. If those walls aren't smooth, the inlays will look like poop.