The library for woodworking books!

petersb

Hey fellow woodworkers!

Just a heads up for all of you with a local libray to use as a resource. A lot of good books on woodworking can be found at the library and IT'S FREE!

As a homeschooling family of 7 kids and a single income, one has to look for bargains. The library is a bargain, that't for sure!

Happy reading! :)

Hey fellow woodworkers!

Just a heads up for all of you with a local libray to use as a resource. A lot of good books on woodworking can be found at the library and IT'S FREE!

As a homeschooling family of 7 kids and a single income, one has to look for bargains. The library is a bargain, that't for sure!

Happy reading! :)

Couldn't agree more Brett. When I first got interested in woodworking (last year), I used to bring home arm loads of woodworking books from the library. That went on for a long time. Now days I'm more selective. I also checked out CD and DVD's on woodworking as well.

Couldn't agree more Brett. When I first got interested in woodworking (last year), I used to bring home arm loads of woodworking books from the library. That went on for a long time. Now days I'm more selective. I also checked out CD and DVD's on woodworking as well.

I do need to check out the CD/DVD collection too! Great idea.

Thank you for the pyramid chest of drawers search idea too. That has helped a lot with ideas. Now if I just had more time to......