Does anyone want FREE LN or LV tools????

ChetlovesMer

I have a very easy way to get FREE (okay, almost free) LN or LV tools in just 4 easy steps:

1 - Go to this post and read about what I'm working on:

2 - Go to your shop get out a couple pieces of scrap and build a Christmas ornament or several if you like

3 - Mail that ornament (or several) to me.

4 - When the time comes, vote for your ornament and win free LN or LV (maybe both) gift cards.

As of right now you still have plenty of time to enter, and so far I've received so few ornaments that if you do enter you have a very good chance of winning.

Come on, my wife and I are giving away LN and/or LV gift cards. Take a chance. Enter the contest. Help some sick kids.

By the way, I've built 3 ornaments so far. The first one took me about an hour. I made the next two at the same time in about an hour and a half. If you do the same and win the gift card; you'll be making 100 dollars an hour!

• Like 2

I'm really hoping to get about 20 more from outside sources.

I think that would fill out the tree nicely.

I also think a tree full of hand made ornaments from all over the US (world? ... Graham, you interested?) would bring a nice price at auction.

Remember the goal here is to actually raise money for the children's hospital.

Workin' on it, but don't count on me this year.  (If you are doing this again next year, even without the cards, let me know.  I should have much more availability next year.  What with graduation in December and all.)