Good Lumber Yards Near GB

aerofly0610

Yeah, all I can think of is KM Hardwoods. I have only been to the Northern location (the one mentioned above) once, but I only have nice things to say about the place. Workers were very kind and helpful, and made it a pleasure to shop there. Prices are pretty darn good, too.

If you plan out what you need ahead of time, a trip here would be a pretty nice reason to get out of the house for a day :)

• 10 months later...

Can anyone recommend a good lumber yard in or near the Green Bay/Fox Valley area.  

Interested in rough or milled lumber, domestics or exotics, small amounts or large projects.

Basically trying to avoid the big box store prices.

Thanks!!

Hi there if you are still in the GB area and are into Day trips for wood I am slightly closer than Kettle Morain Hardwoods and sell oodles of slabs, and graded lumber in addition to turning blanks and small figured boards. I have both domestics and exotics. I am a woodworker also and would be happy to chat the afternoon away in the shop.